Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Maya Springboard Week 6 Assignment 4 & 5

So this week we're supposed to take our set & characters from the previous two assignments and add shaders & lighting to the shots (mine without either are seen in my previous post).

Well all I can say is that I have a whole new respect for lighters!  This assignment is tough!  Indoor lighting has proven to be 100 times harder than I ever thought it would be.  I originally started by throwing in lights like you would have them in the real world.  Wrong!  After several failed attempts, a major meltdown, and deleting all my lighting I finally achieved something that looks good (at least I think it does).  Thanks to all of the help and support from my friends at the Eager Beavers (yes you Leo!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment